Assimilation of the indigenous population in the last years there has been more active, and often return to their roots graduates of boarding schools - indigenous cause life circumstances, rather than a desire to continue the work of their ancestors.
There is a risk of losing entirely culture, traditions and historical experience of the people, as part of a global culture
So agroethnotourism can be regarded as one of the options to expand the scope of work the indigenous population of the region based in its historic culture, traditions ethnic characteristics that enable active representatives minorities living in the north of the Transbaikalia region, successfully socialized in changed over the past years of economic conditions.
Preservation of culture, traditions, historical experiences of ethnic features of a numerically small people - evenks living in the northern Transbaikalia region, as part of the global culture and increase the social and economic value and quality of life.
· Agroethnotourism organize activities that have a social and economic prospects for the indigenous population and the northern territories Transbaikalia where historically lived and continue to live evenks representatives NSP with involvement in the work of their deer farms.
· Formation of motives to traditional activities indigenous children and adolescents from the NSP, raised and trained in boarding school for socialization in modern society, based on the experience of their ancestors.
· Creating methodological center for developing technology agroetnotourism work in reindeer farms of northern Baikal region involved in the project.
· Organization of teaching and the production process for training.
· Promote the use of environmentally friendly materials and technologies in the field of activity and life support deer farms.
· Creating jobs for the children, boarding schools, at a critical living conditions.